ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Peveto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 19:05:26 -0400
Hi yall,
Well God sure is wonderful.
I had had a very bad week this week things just weren't going well, but God
knows our needs so much more then we do.
A woman from the church called last night, and asked what we needed in food.
Well, I was hesitant, and didn't want to say, but she kept asking.
So I gave her somewhat of a list.
It turned out today that these 2 women came and brought $475 worth of
groceries.
God is so full of awesome surprises, and wonder.
It's hard to admit when you need some help, but you guys please pray that
these guys receive all the blessings they deserve.
Rhonda 2