ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:55:13 -0800
In the name of the TRUE LORD JESUS CHRIST, I pray for a complete
healing after this sideways fall. I pray that the pain will cease,
and, if it is your WILL that carol get a guide dog, that this is only
the briefest detours from YOUR assigned path.  IN YOUR MATCHLESS NAME
I PRAY FOR THESE THINGS, AMEN.

love and blessings,

purple mari, praying her little heart out