ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:46:16 -0500
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. All you women say that. Think I
blew it, I messed up big time, my mind went blank. Then you girls  when
asked next time how you did on that test... it is... "Test? What test?
Test. Hmm test. Oh! That test yeah. I got an A"... gimme a break lol. I'll
look for your proclamation of an A.

Brad

At 05:04 AM 9/20/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm a test survivor.  I hope a test conqueror.  Had my first Psych test last
>night.  Some questions I could answer intelligently, and some, well, I
>didn't have a clue.
>
>Vicki

Brad

   Having an auction, garage sale or need to sell just one item? Save $$
and post it for FREE at:
  HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Serving Northwestern Wisconsin and the Greater Twin Cities area!