ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 18:44:17 -0700
John,

Take my word for it.  Guys who write about these things, regardless of who
they are, take tons of heat for sticking their necks out.  When Promise
Keepers started up here in Denver, I bet I was the only Christian man in
town who was against it and people thought I was right down crazy.  The
article I wrote and sent to the local Christian paper?  They never showed
any interest in it.  I get hate email all the time from that article being
on my website but I was there and heard it with my own ears.

Phil.