ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 03:55:02 +0100
Hi Tammy,

You have a big welcome from me also!  <SMILES>

I've sort of gate crashed this list because I'm from the UK.  I love it
with these folks.  We chat and talk and then get serious and pray and
share and then lighten up again . . ..

Tammy, you're not facing anything right now that hasn't been faced by
men and women down the centuries.  Your fears are very real and
certainly need to be addressed (prayed through), but you have a great
God Who doesn't let us down.  I know, because in the darkest place,
amidst my fears, I found Him there.  It's important that we find Him
where we are because it's right there, where we are, that He wants us to
find Him and reach out (somehow, anyhow we can) to let Him meet our
deepest of needs.

Talking of the fear of death, that's the very thing Satan would have us
to fear, the moment when we pass from this life to life eternal.  It's
hardly surprising that he should try to remove the joy of that thought
from our minds.  However, I think it's true that it's not usually
"death" itself that we fear but the actual "dying", or (perhaps in some
cases) our standing before the Lord.  In either case, He will be true
and there for us.

Hang in there, lean hard on Him and He will bring you through!  I know!
He brought me through!

--
Carol