ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:18:02 -0500
Boy Phil,
I don't know.  A little reality might not hurt her.  You guys have
certainly bent over backwards to be gracious and give her a second,
third and, who knows how many chances.  One Thing is for sure, you
can't be accused of being impatient.  Maybe I'm just not a very good
parent, but I think that I would have probably pulled the rug out
from under her a long time ago.  You guys have been more then
generous.  One thing Gretchen has to know for sure and that is that
she is loved.  It's too bad that she doesn't appreciate that fact
more, but instead chooses to run over it again and
again.  Consequences may not be such a bad thing, but it is hard to
watch as a parent, don't I know.
         God bless you and Sandy and give you both clear minds and a
sence of God's purpose and will in this situation.  I just pray that
you are sure that you aren't standing in His way.
A fellow traveler,
Kathy