ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2007 21:28:36 -0600
I used to hate when people told what their weather was like every day when
blind exchange had over 300 subscribers and many times, 200 messages a day.
Well, I don't mind it so much any more but then again, I don't report it
daily either.  It was a freaking 85 degrees today.  It is still 63 degrees,
the sun has set, and it is almost 9:30 at night.  Far out.  In the 35 years
I have lived in Denver, I can't remember it ever hitting 80 in April.  May?
Yes, and sometimes several days in May of 90 degrees but in April, 85
degrees?  It was wonderful.  I had to run, during the afternoon, my air
conditioner in my office and even this morning the morning sun was so hot
coming through our deck living room door, it takes up most of that wall
facing east, we used our central air.  I am not looking forward to anything
90 and above but today was fantastic.  My preaching wasn't half bad either.

Phil.