ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 09:08:09 -0600
Hi Chris,

All of us know what it's like to be really angry about something.  I
certainly will be praying for you, especially in light of this being your
future mother-in-law.  I'm glad you felt free to make that request here.  I
do hope you were able to get to church and that the Lord used worship,
praise, or a sermon, or even another  member of the body of Christ to bring
peace, wisdom and encouragement to you.  It sounds like you're spending part
of the day with Kristine and her grandparents.  let us know how it goes.  So
will also pray that only the right words will be said from your lips, and
self control, and good resolution to the phone bill and the overage of
minutes.

I'm thinking about the fruit that the Holy Spirit makes grow in our lives.
Galatians 5: 22-24, New Living Translation says it like this.

But when the Holy Spirit controls our lives, he will produce this kind of
fruit in
us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

gentleness, and self-control. Here there is no conflict with the law.

Those who belong to Christ Jesus have nailed the passions and desires of
their sinful
nature to his cross and crucified them there.

One more thing.  cussing and disrespect of the Lord's name is unacceptable
on this list; even, when, even when, one is really, really angry. .  I know
you know the rules.  So please self monitor your messages so we as
moderators don't have to.  Enough said.  Chris, You are very much loved on
this list.

Vicki