ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:15:39 -0700
Hi Phil,
I know something about back spasm pain.  IThat's the worst stuff I have ever
felt, for sure.  When I had it years ago, my wife rubbed some strong
athletic stuff into the muscles , and with a lot of rest, it went away.  I
never knew what the problem was, however, I sure went through some awful
times with the pain.  We'll pray.
Lordd, We bring Phil's back before you.  You know where the problem is, and
what the exact spot of the pain is.  We believe you to fully touch and heal
that [pain, and give Phil relief, beyond the pain killers.  Speak to Phil
Lord about the source of it, and if there is something he should or should
not be doing to relieve this.  We thank you Lord, in Jesus Name. A Men.