ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 01:13:02 -0500
Jennifer,
I am sorry to hear how upset you are. I understand your concern for your
mother andpraise God for that concern. I certainly will join with you in
prayer for your mother and for her safety against this attack by Satan. You
have already done well to share this with you family here at echurch.  Now,
we can band together to provide a hedge of prayer around your mother and
resist the devil in her behalf. I would suggest that in your future
conversations with your mother that you only express your concern for her
and let her know how we all are praying with her.  If you try to tell her
how wrong she is, you are going to alienate yourself from her.  Listen to
her as much as possible but continue to let her know you don't agree with it
and try to help her see a better way.
I am praying,

Ned