ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:03:23 -0500
I spoke with Bernard today. Apparently there are two health issues. One
being Osteoporosis which is deteriorating/weakening the bones, you know
what Osteoporosis does. The other is  dealing with kidney and liver in the
beginning stages of failure. The blood tests will come back in a couple
weeks. He has asked for prayer for a good report/healing, his ability to
handle things as head of house, the ability to work through this as he
still has some health issues himself. When these  challenges come into our
lives, it is easy to let fear rule, and fear can do all sort of things, so
please pray for peace of mind and  unity in direction of wisdom in what to
do in case healing is not immediately forthcoming.

Pat. Bernard doesn't have MSN but does Yahoo Message. If you do that I can
give him your info.

Brad

Brad

   To forgive is to set the prisoner free, and then discover the prisoner
was you