ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2013 10:52:29 -0600
Hi Everyone,

Vernon and I celebrated our 36th Anniversary
  on Tuesday, January 22nd 2013.

It was an interesting day, and he was as sweet as ever to me.

this week has been a rough week, but I have gotten through it, thanks
to Jesus Christ, our Savior who died on the cross for our sins.

God is Humble, Faithful, Loving, and ever so Merciful. His Grace is
Abounding, and  His Love is Everlasting and Unconditional.
  He will never forsake us. He will never leave us. He is with us
always in everything we do. He knows everything before it happens..
Blessings,

Pat Ferguson