ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 21:32:00 -0400
    Phil,
    I will continue to pray for George.  We all go through those emotions of
grieving.  Whether it is over a loss of a loved one or a loss of other
things.  Sometimes it takes people longer to go through the grieving
process.  I think when I lost my sight I kind of went through the grieving
process because I lost my eye sight which was a part of me.  I also have
lost loved ones and grieved over them but I think the hardest was my eye
sight.  I also will pray that George can pray with his co-worker.

Amy