ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 09:46:26 -0500
Dear Ms. April,

It is good to hear from you. Chris and I have been thinking of you
and praying for you.

Last time we heard, you were suffering from severe bone pain and
thought you might have an infection in the bone.

What was with that? Was there infection  that needed treatment or did
things clear up by themselves?

Chris and I in some rough pickle ourselves and Chris's dad
in  hospital with uncurable brain cancer. My father in law is in
obvious physical pain and moaning and groaning and screaming but
cannot articulate . It is just really hard to watch and not be able
to help for everyone involved. Prayers appreciated.

Doris