ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 4 May 2013 16:45:31 -0400
If your friend Kurt is not a Christian, what religion is he?  Or is he an
Atheist?  To my way of thinking, the best way to fight individual
Atheism is  good solid theological training.  I find, often, when attempting
to make an apology for Atheism, one's basic theological training counters
this philosophy sufficiently too reveal its absurdity.