ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 18:43:46 -0500
Hey there!

Does anyone know if there is such a mailing list, for an open discussion on
the topic of guide dogs, that wouldn't require me to already have one?  I
know a few people who do, and also in the future and possibly not
guaranteed, but possibly, if God provides me the transpertation, and money,
may end up getting one.

I'm just curious if there is an open forummed discussion list where I could
post questions, make comments, hear others' opinions, etc.

Thanks.

Chris.

msn or windows Messenger:

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]