ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 15:25:39 -0600
Vinny,

Which e-mail program are you using?

I use  Outlook Express.  You have to go to tools, then options, then arrow
up once, and right arrow to send, then tab down through the settings and if
they have a text  value, check or select it.  I'll give you more details off
list if you need them.  You may be using another program too.  I asked on
list in case you are and someone else is familiar with your program.

Vicki