ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 22:47:57 -0500
Hello, Rhonda

Nice of you to introduce yourself.  I have 2 guide dogs right now.  One Rena
will be 9 tomorrow and she's retired.  I just got Kermit in October.  He's
my 4th dog.  My first was a yellow lab named Bitsy, then I had a black lab
named Cinni, (who became Cindi), then Irene, (who is now Rena, and Kermit
who is still Kermit.
For unto us a child is born.  Unto us a son is given.