ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:57:12 +0100
Kathy,

As I've read through the various posts, I feel as though I've sort of
caught up on Chris and your family sagas, and nothing seems any easier.

However, I really do believe that the *only* thing you can do now is to
place him into God's hands and leave him there while you just quietly
trust in God!  Yes, that sounds hard and from one who doesn't have
children of her own, but the Lord had to teach me this lesson about my
niece who, as many will remember, just took and took and took, always
promising to give back but never quite making it.  Well, finally I got
the message that I must stop trying to force her into making right
decisions and leave her to make her own.  After all, she's old enough
now and I can well do without the hassle.  Now, instead of talking and
almost pleading - and maybe nagging her - I simply just have to pray!

I believe that's where trust comes in!

--
Carol