ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 09:32:29 -0500
Hi Loving EChurch Family,

I have a few prayer requests, before I share my joy with you all.

Please pray for Linda Templeton. She's not been feeling well for about a
month now. She had a lot of migraine headakes, and yesterday she woke up
feeling like a weight on her chest, and like she was being strangled. Of
course, she wasn't. They called 911 and she was admitted into the New Burg
Providence hospital. They told her she has conjestive Heart Failure. They
are going to keep her a few days to get the fluid off her heart and her
lungs. Please pray for her.

Also, please pray for Cecily Ballenger. She is on this list, too.

She has a liver condition, and they can't do a biopsy, until they get her
iron levels back up to normal. At this time, she is now very anemick.
Please pray for her that God will do a complete healing and that she will
be able to gain her strength back, so they can do the biopsy.

I went to the chiropractor yesterday, and I was really out of alignment. He
worked on me for quite a while, then he told me that I have a Hyiadel
Hurnia. I was not surprised with the symptoms I've been having. He did
something to my stomach, and it hasn't hurt since then. I'm feeling a lot
better.

Keep reading! Don't delete yet! <grin> lol.

Please pray for Paulette Stokes. She's without her Voice note, and she's
having Email, and Voice Note, and BookShare withdrawls. lol. Please pray
that Human Ware will fix her voice note, and that she will get her Voice
note back next week.

Please pray for our renters, Janet, and Gary Applan. I wrote a whole email
that I never finished that I was going to send to all of you. I am going to
send it after I finish it, but please pray for them. They gave us a check
that is post dated June 24th. We aren't too happy about it, but there's not
a lot we can do about this at this point. Please pray that they aren't mad
at us.

I am so very blessed, and since it's too early to call some of you, I
thought I would just send an email. I'm jumping with joy! The Lord has done
it again!

Last night, I really got a new gift from The Holy Spirit.

Linda Templeton who is now in the hospital with conjestive heart failure,
and Cecily, both prayed for me to receive the gift of toungs. It happened!
I love it! It's not an emotion, but a beautiful Peace from God.

Phil, I wanted to call you, but I think it is too early! lol.

I told Vernon about it this morning, and he didn't make fun of me or laugh,
either.

I really know how important that gift is to many people, and I've wanted it
since I first received the baptism of the Holy Spirit in 1972.

Thank You, Jesus! I feel liike a new person! I feel whole! I want to jump
up and down with joy!

Thanks for praying and for sharing my joy. You are all very loving!

Lovingly in Christ,
Pat Ferguson