ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cairie Witter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:53:20 +0200
----------------------- *** Disclaimer *** -----------------------
This e-mail and its contents are subject to the SA Reserve Bank's
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Clause, which can be viewed at:
http://www.reservebank.co.za/disclaimer
Should you be unable to access the link provided, please send a
blank e-mail to [log in to unmask]

Hi Every one

I really hope this works this time.  My name is Cairie and I come from South Africa.  I hope to be on this list for a long time yet.

May I please send a prayer request?  My mom did a run yesterday morning and fell and broke her shoulder.  She's still waiting to hear when she can have a scan to see if she needs an operation or not.

Thanks

Cairie