ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Barr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2017 19:56:35 -0500
Lord,  you know all Steph is going through.  Thank you for healing her
physically.  You know the spiritual battle she is induring with her
mom also.  Help her conquer this Lord so she may heal the relationship
for her sake and her children's.  We thank you in advance for doing
this because You are the only one who can.  Also Lord, make her path
known.  Guide her in the way you would have her go.  In Jesus's name
we pray: Amen.
(hugs) Glad to see you back.  I am also back after a long absence.
Jen