ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:37:14 -0600
I did get them. If you use jaws, I made it so Jaws would follow PC cursor,
scrolled to the graphic link or text link I can't remember, and then right
clicked on it and did a Save As. I didn't listen to the entire thing as I
ran out of time but some bimbo was talking about sex being fun and joking
about how hopefully she'll never experience life without it getting cheap
laughs, and etc. in front of all the kids... you really get sick of
irresponsible adults posing as brainy professionals. Basically what I heard
out of my partial listening was each person, adult or minor no matter the
actual age, knows when  they "are ready" to be intimate. Yah, right. I say
then those same kids decide when their parents will be raising
grandchildren too. As far as I'm concerned they can take all their studies
they do on all the surveys and etc. and put 'em where the sun don't shine.
Ah, come on now, I was talking in some middle eastern cave. Don't put  my
thoghts in your  mind :). As you can tell I'll likely not  finish off the
panel's discussion, I had a gut full as it is.

Brad