ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 09:32:45 -0400
Well, Vinny, right.  If he were under house arrest, that would mean that he
has already been tried and convicted.   He has not been tried yet so he is
innocent until proven guilty.  The thing is that he has basicly been
released in to the custody of the victims at the scene of the crime!!  Is
life crazy or what?
Kathy