ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 18:08:21 -0600
Rhonda,

Will be continuing to pray for Ben.  Keep us posted.

With all that has happened to you during this last little while, if you can
get a reasonable passing grade on these next three tests, having it off your
mind would be very good, and you could still be very contented.  I wouldn't
worry about perfection at this point.  I say I wouldn't, but I know I
probably would.  So, easier said than done.  But it will be good to be done
with it.    And hurray for you for persevering.  They ought to give you an
A, regardless, to my way of thinking.  Smile.

Vicki