ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:31:51 -0400
Hey Kathy,

It's good to be back!  No, I didn't know that you have half a house
now!  Which half is it?  Smile  The last I heard about it was that while
you were on vacation, not much was done to it.  I'm so glad it is finally
getting finished.  Before we know it, the snows will be flying, and I do
pray you and your family will be nestled inside, all cozy, warm, and safe
from the winter storms, enjoying the fruits of your labors, and the fruits
of God's Grace.

Love and hugs,
Helen