ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:19:34 -0500
Vicki and Rhonda,

Are those bikes comfortable? I have one here that someone is lending me and
I hate it because it is so uncomfortable. The seat is sooooooooo very hard!

She was going to bring over her tredmill, but I've not seen it yet.

I always feel good when I exercise, so please pray for that for me that I
continue to do it.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson