ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 17:21:02 -0600
Hah, no, I just thought of myself and how I am as usual.
I guess it's normal to try and put yourself in someone's place and/or to
associate the way you do things with how they do things but this gets me
into trouble sometimes.
I always try to find something in common with people and figure we can get
along because we have 1 or two things in common but it doesn't always work
out.
I ran into one guy who was so eatten up with jelacy, or maybe it was just
insecurity taken to the point of hatefulness.
We started ok, able to kid back and forth and we could get into the
negativity stuff of griping together about things wrong in life but over
time it changed and our kidding became sarcasm and then biting sarcasm then
he got off into personal threats which is where I got off.
I think his life had just turned on him and he was losing it.
Anyway, as usual, I didn't mean to get off into all of that.
Snowballed on me as usual.

Matt