ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:58:25 -0500
Kathy,

You are so very precious and sweet, and made out of love, full of love, and
so very loving! <squeeze>

We love you more than you will ever know.

We all pray for your new house to be exactly what you want it to be, and
we're praying continuously for you and your family. The prayers and love
never stop coming your way.

Many Lovings and squeezings for you and Greg.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson