ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:29:17 -0500
Dear Rhonda,

I'm praying for Ben and the surgery that all goes as God plans it to go,
just with flying colors. I pray he'll be home with you soon and that he'll
be able to return to work very soon. I pray that all finances will be taken
care of. The Lord does provide.

I pray for you. You have been through too much. I would love to give you a
big squeeze because you are loving. God is with you. He will never leave
you. We love you.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson