ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:29:33 -0600
Tomorrow Gretchen goes before the diversionary board.  She had one bad UA a
number of weeks ago.  She read her report to me last night and her case
officer is guaranteeing they will give her one more chance based upon her
recommendation.  Gretchen is pretty scared about it all because if they
override her case officer, she will be sent back to a judge and he will
decide if she goes to prison, gets parole, or goes back to diversion.  So
your prayers would be appreciated.  Gretchen seems to be doing the best she
has done since she was in the Christian home.  The report she read to me was
from the lady who teaches the drug classes Gretchen has been taking and it
was all very good.  Still, you never know about these things.  Gretchen is
far from being out of the woods.

Phil.

He's ready when you are.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com