ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:44:23 -0600
Mari,

Praying for this. I think we can all identify with  this situation at one
point or other. Glad to see you are standing on God's provision on this...
I may have a similar request down the road if things don't pick up here soon.

Brad

At 09:08 AM 11/10/2007, you wrote:
>Good Morning Everyone:
>
>I have a problem which needs addressing through prayer.
>
>I don't know how it happened, but my money seems to have evaporated. I
>don't have enough money to pay my rent. No worries, I'm not begging for
>contributions. I am simply asking for you to join with me in prayer for
>OUR GREAT GOD to get me through the rest of the month.
>
>I am not afraid, simply concerned. I invoke The Finished Cross and The
>Blood of THE TRUE LORD JESUS CHRIST to stand between me and this problem.
>Please stand with me in prayer that things turn out all right. Thank you
>oh so much.
>

>IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,
>
>Mari, the Purple One

Brad Dunse
http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Check out my site, take a look, have a listen to some sample tunes or
contact me if you are interested in a calendar date. Comments are always
encouraged and appreciated in the guest book area. Also feel free to sign
up to the newsletter to receive an occasional performance update. Its easy
as pie, your address stays with us, and we won't pound you with mail either
I promise... no worry!