ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Todd Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 06:38:01 -0800
Phil, what an experience.  I sure have an appreciation
of pilots after reading this account.  It's sure hard
to tell what was going on.  The landing part of the
whole story really is quite puzzling.  I'm sure you
would've woken up if the helicopter landed that close
to your house.  Very very interesting. Thanks for
sharing.
Todd

=== message truncated ===

Yahoo! Music Unlimited