ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:59:35 -0600
Dear Virgie,

Oh! wow! This is so cool! I just tried it and it works. I didn't try
it from my cell phone, but I tried it from my home phone. I assume it
works from there, also, as it did work.

I also called Sharon, and even though I don't know her, she is a very
sweet person.

Thanks a bunch.
Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson