ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 14:11:14 -0500
Dear Loving Jenifer,

Nothing is wrong with you, Loving one. You are very smart, and please
don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise.

If you want to talk, please call me. I love you and I'm always here
for you. I know what you are going through. I'm praying for you and
for your job situation and for a complete healing from the depression
and grief you are feeling.

I'm praying for Jeramy also.

Many lovings and squeezings for you.

Love you,