ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:53:45 -0500
Kathy,

No. Heartless would be scolding her and demanding to scuffle back to add
more cream to my coffee and telling her get it right the first time, but I
just drank it figuring she'd get it right next cup lol. Believe me, she is
being treated, well as best I can with trying to work and maintain house
chores along with my son. Ice cream n the sofa while watching DVD's, ice
packs on demand, drawing baths, wheelies to the restroom, supper, not much,
but supper nonetheless, etc. But vacation is over... lol, time to start
working out that leg a bit.

Brad

Kathy Du Bois wrote:
>Brad!  You're heartless!  GRIN!  Kathy

>The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno SpeedBand!
>Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Brad

   Hey, this isn't my tagline ! Who put it here ?