ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 10:30:50 -0700
 I agree, Phil.  This year I made a special effort to say Merry Christmas to
everyone, even if they extended no wishes at all.  You'd be surprised how
many people answered, "You too" with this kind of relieved sound in their
voice, like they wanted to say it but didn't know whether or not it would
offend.  Also many businesses forbid their employees from saying Merry
Christmas,.  I think a majority of citizens don't want this politically
correct junk shoved down our throats, but a minority keeps pushing it.  All
the more reason for each of us to take a stand each year for Christmas.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!