ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 22:21:23 -0400
Pat, thanks for your kindness, I could sure use a hug about now, Ben is
feeling depressed, they have him on the schedule for surgery tomorrow as an
add-on case, so there isn't a set time, he doesn't know when he will go, or
when it will all be over.  He only knows he can have no food or drink after
midnight! I called the hospital to inquire about the time for surgery and
they asked why I hadn't called his room, I told them I had but that Ben was
not aware of what time he was to go for surgery, after about twenty minutes
on hold, I received the add-on case information.

I know God provides, He has in the past, and He never leaves me, that is
indeed a comfort, and He sends friends with messages of love and support,
just what I need tonight.  I just feel tired, and yet I can't sleep! my
biology test was absolutely horrible, so manyquestions, I feel so scattered
in my thoughts, guess my mind isn't on human anatomy, but on Ben and when he
will come home, and  how his surgery will go.
Thanks again!!

God bless you all!!!

Rhonda