ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:17:17 -0700
Chriss! I realize you have been hurt, I am sorry that
you have.  But you know I think that goes with loving,
God gives us love, and because He does, we choose to
love others, and in so doing, we open ourselves up to
experience joy, as well as great depths of sorrow.  Is
it better then not to love at all?  Should we protect
our hearts at all costs, and once we have been hurt
decide that will never happen again?  I fear that if
we turn away from loving others, we cease to know how
to experience the love of God, it's a good thing for
me that God didn't decide that loving me was too hard
for Him, I am sure that my actions and words have
brought Him pain at times.  I know it is hard, I have
been in a marriage for almost twenty years, and
believe me! sometimes love is simply a choice and a
prayer, it's hard, we people can be so cruel.  God
help us all to show others love and not act in anger,
we really have never seen love as it ought to be,
examples here on earth have taught us to keep to
ourselves for fear of being hurt, give us the courage
to love anyway! even though we risk hurt, the love You
gave certainly cost You something, it was not easy,
but because you choose to love, we have the ability to
face life with theknowledge that One loves us
unconditionally.

Rhonda

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html