ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeremy Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 23:05:34 -0400
Ladies and gentlemen,
I am kind of nervous about officially publicizing my very own site, or
BLOG.
This is completely new, I have posted some posts and the comments are
mine, until others start posting themselves.
This site is solely based on Jesus Christ, ALL topics or posts that I
will write or will write in the future, will always have to do with GOD
in some way or another.
I have taken time to do this, I must say that Jen has given me the idea,
but lately, I have been getting ideas to put this to work I believe from
GOD himself.
You will also see my personal testimony under the Testimony posts.  I
believe that this site, will not only help myself grow strong in my
faith with Jesus Christ, but also become a witnessing tool for others,
or help someone like myself get back on the right track.
Like I stated, I am quite nervous and have prayed about this a lot.
I hope over the next few months or years, this will grow on its own and
see just how GOD works through these posts.
I believe that GOD can work through things, and as long as that is so,
Mericals can be made and SOULS WON!
I also would appreciate it to spread the word about this blog...
***sorry*** had to throw a free plea of a commercial in there... *grin*
So, you all are waiting for the web address eh?
The address... is...
www.knowledge-from-heaven.blogspot.com
The web site is titled Knowledge from heaven.
I got the name due to the fact that most of the information is from
heaven, the knowledge of scriptures, prayers answered, etc will have
arrived from Heaven itself.
Anyways, there it is.
Remember, this is still brand new, and I am working on it daily...
So, visit as often as you like, and there is a suggestions and comments
post where you can leave those too, I am always willing and ready to
make it a better place.