ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 14:23:37 -0500
Phil, I wholeheartedly agree with you!  Kathy's tribute to her Dad is
the "top #1 message ever posted on echurch".  It is great writing
talent, but most of all, it is Spirit-inspired and filled with God's
Love and with Kathy's for her Dad.

Weeping for her, and with her, as she faces the next few days, and
the years ahead as she continues to remember him and all that he was
as God's man, and her beloved Dad.

Love to all,
Helen

Earlier you wrote:

>Come to think of it, that message about your dad, in my book, is the top #1
>message that's ever been posted on echurch.  At least the best I can recall.
>You may not see this until you get back but your message was a keeper and
>I'd like to put it some place on one of my website when you are ready.
>
>Phil.

" Comfort rides on the wings of confession."