ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeremy Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:59:35 -0500
Hey everyone,
This is Jeremy Gilley... Jens Husband.  I have been off the list, but have
came back, to continue to seak the one and only of course, but it looks like
I came back just in time... as I am a pats fan, and have been for over 10
years going on like 15 years or so, I am glad to see that they will continue
to run over everyone who thinks they have a team... *smile*
Anyways, just giving a shout out to everyone...