ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:43:01 +0000
Praise the Lord!  That's good news.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jenifer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 4:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: prayer request... please!

thanks all.  I heard from her about an hour ago.  Her daughter spent about 9.5 hours in surgery.  The docs said it was more complicated than they thought.  They got it all, she's in recovery... and Cindy was going to make a few more calls then go to see her.  I was getting worried, but it seems like she's doing fine.  She'll have to go back in about a year to rebuild the inner-eardrum, but she'll be fine!  I was the first person Cindy called... thankfully (grin) because I was on pins and needles!  Thanks al