ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 06:19:01 +0100
Hi,

Well, we don't really have too many good friends to miss over here - and
after all, they could join us over there!  (Oh, aha!  Now then, where's
"over there"?

<Smiling>

Longing to come.

BTW:  The party's open here as long as anyone wants to come.  A Skype one
would even be fun!

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.