ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:18:34 -0500
Kathy,

lol. Well, I would have a "Finishing this house party." lol.

Make a bunch of food and you might need a few cases of beer, and of course
some soda pop, and well, just have a big meal! lol. Make sure they know
they can eat and drink after the house is finished! lol.

I really wish this theory worked! lol.

It's fun to think about though! lol.

Lovings!
Pat Ferguson