ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2015 12:07:54 -0500
Hey all,
I'm glad to hear you're getting better Phil, and I'll be praying for you.
I have a prayer request to add to the list.
My kids step grandpa is in the hospital with colon cancer that's
spread to many other organs, including his brain.  He's not expected
to last another month.  Pray for Gods best for the family, and for his
salvation.  If he doesn't drink anything, he'll probably
not last the week.  Much of that branch of the family needs salvation.
You have all been praying for housing for me, and I'm happy to report
that I'm moving up on a couple of reasonable lists.  Thanks so much
for the support and the prayers.
Blessings to you all,
Donna