ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 21:34:04 -0600
Good for you Sharon. Sorry your friends are having such a rough go of it.
God's peace and healing to them.

Brad

At 05:56 PM 2/1/2008, you wrote:
>Well, guess what?  I get to move to a nice, upscale house in the country,
>with one of my best friends from Daybreak!  I just found out this
>afternoon that Medicaid has approved.  At first they didn't, thinking that
>it would be too much work for the Rumanian couple.  then another friend of
>mine who lived there, Tawney, developed a serious infection in her toe
>that had previously been operated on, and for reasons I don't understand,
>the doctor says she has something that is contagious and might have to
>stay home and maybe require more care.  My new care provider, Tabatha,
>decided to give up caring for her.  Thus the room has been given to
>me.  I'm sorry for Tawney, as she is about my age and likes to go out,
>unless of course that has changed due to being sick.  Actually, it isn't
>the most shocking news, because I knew that she's had a lot of health
>problems, with only 18% or less of her liver functioning and having gone
>through kidney failure.  If you think of her, please pray for her that God
>will have His way in her life and, if she is not truly born again, to draw
>her to Himself.  She did say that she accepted Jesus as her Savior.
>
>there is also another friend, Christina, who is probably in her late 40's
>and might also like to go out and about.  She's in a nursing home,
>apparently because she falls so much due to seizures and easily hurts
>herself.  Tabatha thought she could take Christina in, but when she saw
>her when she'd just hurt herself, she decided against it.  So she's
>another one to pray for.
>
>And please continue to pray for me that I will continue to accept that
>this is God's Will, as I tend to have negative thoughts about it.
>
>thanks much!
>
>Sharon

Warm regards,

Brad Dunse

http://www.braddunsemusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/braddunse

Listen to some sample tunes off  the site, join the newsletter for an
occasional update and performance date notices. Leave feedback  in the
guestbook/feedback area... it is always   helpful to hear from you.