ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:01:08 -0700
----- Original Messages -----
#1> If you could speak one time to every church in America that preaches and

#2 Let me suggest you think of your own personal need when it comes to the
message of the church.  Yes, be selfish, if that's what you think it is,
although that's not really what it is.  Anyhow, the church is for you so try
and think of it in those terms and see if you come up with something
different than what you have already posted.  Maybe this message will change
your mind, if you've been thinking about it so add more to it if you like.
Keep in mind, the church, the Body of Christ, are Christian brothers and
sisters.  The lost come in a different category and the church is not made
up of lost people.  That we can discuss later.

Phil.