ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 2009 10:48:56 -0600
Sharon,

Based upon similar passed experiences, I know for a fact things have been
moved into a place where it could be found.  I've likely told it before, and
in fact, I may still have a copy of the writing about it, but Sandy's
diamond set out of her wedding ring was literally found in a place I had
looked before.  So, yes, I believe, at times, angels, are called upon by the
power of God, and move the item to where it can be found.  Sure, sometimes
it is never found and I don't know why that is but 9 out of 10 times, if not
more, that item is found and it never used to be like that for me.

Phil.