ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 22:04:44 -0600
Welcome back Jeremy. You know screen readers are funny, they kind of give
you a trick ear, and I'm sure Kathy will attest to this too,  the screen
reader thought you said a Pats fan, when I'm sure you meant Packs fan, that
is what you meant right, a P a c k s fan, I mean, after all we don't allow
any other team's fan on this list 'big grin'. Actually, if not for the Pack
being in the ring yet, I'd love to see the Pats go undefeated from start to
finish, no one has done it and since they are so far in it, that would
be  very cool indeed, but, the Packer loyalist in me needs the Pack  to
pull  the underdog thing out of the hat :).

Brad